A guide to parking in downtown Ukiah
Downtown Ukiah has a variety of parking spaces offering customers short and long-term affordable parking.
* Customer Parking - All non-permit public parking on State, Main and School Streets is FREE, but there are time restricted zones. Refer to the parking map for more information. Parking Map
* Electric Vehicle Charging - One public electric vehicle-charging station is located in parking lot A. Cars that do not use charging stations are not allowed to park in this space.
* Weekend Parking - On weekends, unrestricted (no time limits) parking is available throughout the downtown.
* Parking Permits - For those working in the downtown area, the City of Ukiah offers low cost monthly parking permits within walking distance of your business. Please contact the City of Ukiah Customer Service Department at 463-6228 to find out availability or to have your name added to a waiting list. The quarterly price per lot is as follows:
Lot A - $75, Lot B - $75, Lot C - $60, Lot D - $75, Lot E - $75, Seminary Avenue - $75, School Street - $75
* Jury Parking - Juror parking is provided free of charge (with permit provided in summons) and spaces are located within minutes of the County Courthouse. By placing your Jury summons receipt on the dashboard of your vehicle you may park in any two or five hour slots for the duration of the day on your summons. Please do not park in any spots designated for 1-1/2 hours or less these are non-jury duty parking areas and your vehicle is subject to violation if you exceed the time limits.